Every patient needs an individual plan to cover transplant costs. Work with your transplant team to create an individualized financial plan.
You’re not alone
Financing a transplant raises many questions and concerns for patients and their families. Most transplant programs have social workers and financial coordinators who can help you with the financial details of your transplant. Depending on the structure at your center, one or both will help you develop a strategy.
Video answers frequently asked questions
- What costs are involved when having an organ transplant?
- How do I manage my organ transplant costs?
- What does a Transplant Financial Coordinator do?
- Should I be fundraising for my organ transplant and how?
- Who can help me with advice and assistance during my organ transplant?